Monday, August 29, 2011

Photograph


9493_dcc5_400
photograph |ˈfōtəˌgraf|
noun
a picture made using a camera, in which an image is focused onto film or other light-sensitive material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment.
I'm an obsessive snapper. I'm so afraid that a moment will pass me by, that I'll forget, so I photograph everything.
One day I would like to take a photo like this one. Isn't it fantastic? Sensual, daring, sexy. It makes me want to be in that room, in that moment. I want to see how the light touches her skin. I want to see the curve of her belly, her feet. I want to know what happens beyond this picture, which is what a photograph should achieve.

3 comments:

Shitscared said...

This picture scares me. There is something demented about the lady.

It is one of those pics I try to forget the moment I see it...

But different strokes for different blokes, I suppose.

Unknown said...

I didn't think of it that way, but I can see where you're coming from. Maybe there is an element of madness to the picture. That's probably why I like it so much.

Scary said...

Eh... no. The Carnival City Jester in this pose would be madness.

I was more scared about her appearance, seems starving for hope and a future. I would not say this is an elevated emotion.

Post a Comment