Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Freedom

freedom |ˈfrēdəm|
noun
the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint : we do have some freedom of choice | he talks of revoking some of the freedoms.

People are motivated by different things. For instance, you might be motivated by posts that don't start with terribly bland and obvious opening lines like people are motivated by different things. Who knows?

Because I'm a pain in the ass over-analyser it didn't take very long to figure out that I'm motivated by freedom. I need to be able to move - physically, emotionally, in my opinions and my character. I crave constant change because the ability to turn my life upside down makes me feel like I've achieved a degree of the most beautiful and elusive of all things - freedom.

Because it's spring and my brain is starting to break out of its cocoon, I'm noticing that my definition of freedom has changed in certain respects. This excites me greatly. What greater freedom could I enjoy than the freedom to change my opinions?

Here's to freedom, friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freedom defined is freedom denied.

Post a Comment