Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty

beauty |ˈbyoōtē|
noun ( pl. -ties)
1 a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight : I was struck by her beauty | an area of outstanding natural beauty.



In my heart I write you a letter every day. I tell you about all the places that I want to show you. I describe all the sights we'll see together. I tell you how much I love holding your hand. I describe the way you looked last night when you didn't know I was watching: how the light in the mirror caught the line of your jaw, how it made me tremble.

I write about the morning light through the window of your room. I tell you about the summer that we'll share, about the walks we'll take, about the things we'll touch. I write a description of every beautiful photograph I've ever seen because I want to share all the beauty in my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment